From their early beginnings in the Financial Services industry in 2001, our valued client, OneVue, is an ASX-listed financial services company with offices in Sydney, Melbourne and Albury, and are the largest outsourced fund administration Company in Australia. They specialise in online investment management and administration solutions for the intermediated, self-managed super fund, self-directed and unit registry sectors within the fast-growing wealth management industry.
With an impressive client list spanning everything from global Custodians, Fund Managers, Financial Advice groups to individual investors, their solutions are varied and offer a variety of work and challenges.
Due to an internal promotion, an opportunity has arisen for a talented Senior Fund Services Business Analyst to join the Melbourne team.
The primary purpose of this role will be to undertake Business Analyst tasks such as writing business requirements, defining test strategy and scenarios, performing functional testing and post-release testing, as well as Production support related tasks. You will gather requirements from internal and external stakeholders and clearly be able to translate technical requirements to business requirements and vice versa.
Your profile comprises of a minimum of 8 years' experience from within the Financial Services industry (preferably with a Registry and Fund Services Business, Outsourced Service provider or System Integrator). You have at least 5 years' Business Analyst experience. You understand what Fund Managers and Custodians expectations and needs are and possess full SDLC experience.
• Experience in managing production issues and checking production systems
• Tertiary qualification in either Business or I.T or equivalent business experience
• Proven experience utilising a wide array of IT tools to solve problems and improve processes
• Strong Business Analyst skills
• Excellent written and verbal communication
• Stakeholder management
• Quality orientation/continuous improvement
• Ability to work to deadlines
• High level of accuracy and attention to detail
• Spreadsheet and analytical skills
• Planning and organising
• Microsoft SQL Server skills to allow data analysis and troubleshooting will be highly regarded
• Tenacity and resilience
This company has a strong people-focused culture that encourages open communication and personal responsibility. They go the extra mile to service their customers and you will have the chance to make a major contribution to their ongoing success and growth.
A competitive remuneration package is offered commensurate with skills, experience and capabilities.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted. Short-listed candidates for this position will be contacted within the next 7 days.
We look forward to the opportunity of assisting you with your career search.