This is a great opportunity for a Client Partner with drive and ambition to join a business with a great reputation and assist them to reach their next growth milestone.
Our client is a world-class leader in Business Transformation, Digital Solutions and IT Outsourcing services with the expertise and capabilities to serve the needs of every changing global market. They have a strong reputation in over 20 Countries for providing end-to-end services through a flexible and cost-efficient delivery model that combines onshore and offshore operations, and now look to grow their Australian operation.
This Sydney based Client Partner / Account Director role will build the tactical and strategic footprint of both existing and new Banking & Financial Services accounts.
- Being actively involved in identifying, qualifying and closing deals in white space accounts
- Hunting and growing business in target markets – Banking & Financial Services
- Develop and execute account management plans to engage clients with both technology and business stakeholders
- Differentiating solutions and service offerings to win repeatable work
- Working with the international teams and business unit leaders to tailor solutions for the Australian market
- IT consulting, Managed Services, ICT, ITS, outsourcing or system integration services experience
- A minimum of 7 years’ experience in strategic Account Management OR Business Development from within the Australian IT consulting or systems integration sectors
- Able to create ‘GM’ & “C-level” relationships on both the business and technology side of a customer
- A targeted, strategic and results-oriented approach coupled with demonstrated success in independently hunting and growing new clients
- Self-motivated, imaginative, driven and ambitious
- Able to “open doors’, create opportunities, prospects and build a pipeline with senior decision-makers
- Qualifies opportunities and has a methodical approach to moving opportunities through the sales cycle
- Confident and credible at selling high-value solutions; possessing the tenacity to evaluate new business and manage existing opportunities
- Previous exposure to on-shore, near-shore and off-shore business models are an advantage
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted. Short-listed candidates for this position will be contacted within the next 7 days.
We look forward to the opportunity of assisting you with your career search.