Full stack developers working on small but very dymanic team will be primarily focused on building large scale / enterprise web applications on the Microsoft stack, including SQL Server and ASP MVC. Responsibilities will vary from day to day, but can include involvement at all stages of the software development lifecycle from design to debugging and testing, as well as occasionally diagnosing and debugging production issues.
- To contribute to the development and implementation of the software platform, architecture and software development roadmap
- To develop, improve, enhance and implement current and new application platforms.
- Operates in a fast moving project based environment, with demanding deadlines, where typical projects duration are weeks rather than months.
- Follow Agile SDLC processes
- The role is part of an existing Development team, who is motivated, and have a track record of meeting project delivery expectations and are passionate about resolving production issues.
- The software that is developed is deployed and commissioned for used immediately.
Skills and experience sought
Must 5+ years experience as a hands on senior .Net developer and be able to demonstrated your knowledge of these skills:
- Web API
- ASP.Net MVC
- Excellent core C# skills
- ASP.Net, MVC, Entity Framework, AJAX, JQuery
Desirable would also include experience with:
- Continuous integration and deploy
- Experience in Agile/Scrum environment
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted. Short-listed candidates for this position will be contacted within the next 7 days.
We look forward to the opportunity of assisting you with your career search.